Hi there. I'm Radek

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

markowsky

I've created defineat.com, which I am trying to transform into a successful company. My site is an electronic dietician who replaces/complements the work of a real dietitian/nutritionist. I am constantly involved in the programming and development of this website, but the venture enters the market phase and there are many aspects of its operation that I simply do not have enough time for. I am here to look for a partner or partners who would like to take part in my venture, people who either are or want to be experts in the field of advertising and marketing, public relations and content creation.

markowsky

Thank you for your time and opinion, although very general. I completely agree with it, though it is a pity that it refers to the least relevant issues. The site is not another blog containing a set of articles or posts about healthy food. The site is a diet generator that bases its calculation on the data provided by the user. So in order to be able to evaluate Defineat, you would have to log in, provide anthropometric data and physical activity data. Then, you should arrange your diet and organize meals. At the end of this process, the system calculates your nutritional requirements and the amounts of food to cover these requirements. Regards

VirtualGlobalPhone

markowsky, today its not what amount of knowledge you have or claim to have, its how much gets used by the end user with the least amount of time one willing to spare.

With this in mind, you need to design the whole website so the end user gets it less than 15 seconds of time which one normally spends on a new website.

markowsky

Correct me if I'm wrong. You suggest that the UI does not indicate clearly enough of the main functionality of defineat and that the navigation does not allow for its quick and intuitive use. Is it how I should understand what you're saying?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe