1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hi I'm new...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paulpostin, Mar 10, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Hi my name is Paul. I'm currently attending an university online and trying to get my bachelors degree in accounting. So far I have been assigned a lot of business classes. So business has beena lot on my mind.

I plan to start affiliate marketing soon by setting up my own website.

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hi @paulpostin , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

It's great to be energized and looking forward to a new business. We have members for all around the world and I am sure you will forge some great relationships here.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week, Ian Fernando.

We're looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

3. djentre

djentre Member

Hi Paul, Welcome to the forum. An online degree is a much smarter choice that a lot of people should make. But, they simply don't. Anyways, you seem to be among the 1% who understand what I mean. I hope you enjoy your time here.

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member