1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Hi, I'm Brandon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BrandonLewis, Sep 30, 2016.

Share This Page

1. BrandonLewis

BrandonLewis Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Brandon. I’m here because I want to share something I believe a lot of people here can benefit from. I’m already pretty successful in business.

I’ve been doing a lot of reading about karma and the power of sharing information to help others without expecting anything in return and how it comes back to you in the future. So my goal here is to share what I can to help the community.

Brandon

azgold likes this.
  2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

4. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hiya, @BrandonLewis and welcome!

Awesome, that's what EFix is all about - sharing. If the sharing is to be in a somewhat promotional manner, please add your company info to our official Resources section before doing any self-promotion/branding/recruiting. Even if you don't plan to do any of those things, I'd still do it as it's a free plug for your company, plus adds a bit of trust by being in the site listing.

I believe that to be true. Of course, when you're not expecting anything in return, does it really matter? :) Just makes for a nice surprise.

That's fantastic, Brandon. Really looking forward to reading your posts. :)

5. innov8

innov8 Member

welcome brandon! if you ever need help or advice on a topic, shoot me a message.

- Mofectious