1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hi, from the UK!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JulesUK, Feb 19, 2017.

Share This Page

1. JulesUK

JulesUK Member

Hi everyone, I've been looking for somewhere to collaborate with like-minded individuals. Ever since I was at school Ive had money making ideas, I always wanted to work for myself but never quite had the guts to just go out and do it. I invested in a franchise over 10 years ago but the mistake was I wasn't passionate about it, I mean who could get passionate about cleaning other people's mattresses? I was going to have a cafe, a florist, an online gift service - loads of ideas but never the conviction, has anyone else ever felt like this? Anyway after a while I lost confidence in my ability to be anything but an employee but three years ago decided it was time to prove myself and looked into network marketing. It's not for everyone, I totally get that but I'm hoping as entrepreneurs you can see it's a viable business model and as a business owner I need the support and advice from all of you as much as the next person! I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you, learning from you and sharing your ups and downs! I'm based in the UK but have business partners globally, life is pretty good, it's going to get even better!

2. SarahLocci

SarahLocci Member

Welcome ! I understand what you mean about passion. If it doesn't make you feel good going to work then what's the point ? It might not always be happiness but if you have the guts to create your own business, you should feel uplifted about it. I realize it might sound quite juvenile but that's what I hope to feel in the future.

3. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to our forum community, JulesUK. :)

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@JulesUK, Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!!!

5. Heyy @JulesUK, I'm seeing you for the second time!

Yeah, what you told about being passionate is essential!!

By the way, what do you mean by Network Marketing?