1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hi Everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hayden Stojkovic, Aug 8, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hi Everybody.

To be honest, I don't know exactly what I'm here for, I just know I want to do something different and unique with my life.

Looking to interact with like minded people, gain some inspiration and hopefully even collaborate with people on here to achieve success.

Any information on where the best place for somebody like me to post would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Start here.

What about your current life are you not happy with?

What do you most want to change?

What are your interests? Your passionate beliefs? Your aspirations?

3. It's not necessarily that I'm not happy, it's that I want to be the best that I can be.

4. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

All right. Then what do you think would make you even happier? or make your life better? or make you better?

All change comes from some form of dissatisfaction or unhappiness or pain. The first step is to identify that dissatisfaction, and then identify the source and the reason for the dissatisfaction. And that will usually give you some important clues about where you need to go next and what you need to do next.

azgold likes this.
  5. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hi Hayden, welcome to BizWarriors!

That can be a toughie sometimes. However, I think the wanting is your first step. It's nudging you in a different direction.

/\ /\ This, Hayden. Fantastic advice from @djbaxter for you! It may take some reflection to find the answers but very worth it.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums and good luck finding your new path! :)

djbaxter likes this.
  6. mentrabi

mentrabi Member

Welcome Hayden let me know if you want to connect on anything specific related to cpg sales marketing distribution etc.