Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hi all, I am a unsuccessful entrepreneur and about to close my 4th venture

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hiren Patel, Jul 12, 2018 at 7:17 AM.

Share This Page

1. Hiren Patel

Hiren Patel Member

Hi All

It's great to be part of a meaningful community.

I am here to learn from your experiences and share my experience of my 18 years career.

I have not been able to make a successful business yet, how ever I am not giving up.

I came from diverse experience including Network, Servers, Programming, Online Marketing, eCommerce and Entrepreneurship.

I have had few failed startups and now on the edge of closing down my 4th venture.

I love to share my experience I have gained during my 18 years of career that include various Jobs and 4 businesses.

Thank you & Good Luck :)

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to BizWarriors, Hiren Patel. :)

I look forward to reading your posts.

3. mfawcett

mfawcett MVP

Welcome, Hiren! Some of the most successful people in the world have had some pretty major failures in their lives, I wouldn't let that get you down.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 11:30 AM
  4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

5. Naresh Kumar

Naresh Kumar Member

You are awesome Hiren, Entrepreneurship needs so many skill set to success at the same time, I salute you not for failing, because of your confidence your guts and motivation you are working on your way after few defeated. I was in the same boat like you faced 30-40 failures obviously lack of capital was the one reason for my failures.

Stay continue to entrepreneur journey, you will get success if you are in the battle field.

djbaxter likes this.