Hey! Solo Entrepreneur Here, in Product Creation Stage...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

Ortus

Hey everyone! You can call me Ortus.

I'm looking forward to conversations with all of guys and gals. I recently left my job with savings, and am working on creating a software product to eventually monetize. I've moved to a new place where I know no one and cut ties and blocked all my family and basically every one else. What I'm building requires solving a lot of highly challenging technical and math problems, and although I have a high IQ, for this I need all the cards stacked in my favor. I'd rather build what I'm building and die on the streets then never have a chance to create, and although I haven't done a market test survey like "I'm suppose to" I have very strong reason and intuition to believe it will be successful enough to sustain me should I be able to create a polished enough product.

Anyways I realized for my basic mental health, on top of all the other stuff... optimizing nutrition, sleep, meditation, exercise... I should also try interacting with others who chose not to waste their short existence on earth as soulless husks of flesh bringing to fruition some lesser being's vision of the world, giving up the little autonomy they have so they can feel safe and then die anyways. Like you guys, I want to build something that will shift reality and echo through history.

I am very happy to be amoungst like minded people... see you guys in the forums. :)

JeanLuc

Hey man, welcome! I wish you lots of success in your journey and keep us updated. Starting up something new can be challenging and it's good to talk to people in a similar situation. ;)

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe