Hey all!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

trooper5010

Hello friendly business owners and entrepreneurs! Thank you for offering this resource for a forums discussion to help others grow or network.

My name is Phil and I live in Bellingham, Washington. I'm currently running a startup called Finlit Dating. It's not your standard dating app. It's actually an educational platform focused on teaching finances to couples who are dating or who are married. We've grown our social media following to over 1000 in the last two months, and we're only getting better and fine tuning each account.

We also host a weekly Table Talk Thursday where we discuss different financial topics with our community. I highly encourage you to join!

I'm excited to be here and learn from you all and ask any questions I might have when growing this startup venture.

Thank you!
Phil

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
hi Phil welcome to bizwarriors. Very unique idea! , best wishes and keep us posted on the experience.

Hi Phil!

Your start-up is actually a pretty good idea! One of the things I wasn't prepared for when I got married was how different my spending habits are compared to my husband's. We both had a lot of arguments and made a lot of mistakes along the way. If we had something like this when we were planning to get married, it would have made things a bit easier for us.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe