1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help needed for business plan!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Accessories' started by emily harris, Apr 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Hi,

I'm writing a business plan for my final year dissertation but I'm having no luck in getting quotes for manufacturing costs as my plan is only hypothetical. I was hoping to get in touch with entrepreneurs who have started a fashion business who can give me generalised quotes for manufacturing. These do not need to be specific at all! I am hoping to sell clothes cheaply and therefore, need a cheap manufacturer.

This is for a childrenswear business so therefore clothing will be simple i.e. tshirts/cotton shorts/jumpers etc, nothing with lots of intricate detail.

If anyone can help then that would be great!

Emily.

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

You may find this helpful.

Global Sources

The textile industry and fashion industry typically negotiate confidential contracts with their clients and therefore can be very difficult to get quotes from.