1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Help me choose spytool

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing and Promotion' started by JonBell, Jul 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. JonBell

JonBell Member

Hello! Guys, advise anyone knows. I decided to do mobile marketing. Who became a choice spytools: AdsXposed, AdMobiSpy or AdPlexyti?

2. kabirthapar

kabirthapar Member

AdMob: Owned by Google, AdMob is used and trusted by more app developers than any other ad platform worldwide.

Millenialmedia: Whether you would like to monetize your app or advertise on mobile, this trusted platform has plenty of solutions to guide you there.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

@JonBell - I believe you would love our sister site, AffiliateFix, too!

I've never used those particular spy tools but I know AFix has one or more available at a lifetime discount.

If I were you, I read some of the AFix posts about spy tools before purchasing any, just to get an idea about which ones are good, which ones are better, that sort of thing.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Adplexity and adMob I think are the best.

5. Sunil Shrestha

Sunil Shrestha Member

What is spytools?

6. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

They help you spy on competitors - see what ads they're running where, what kind of traffic they're getting, landing pages they're using, etc.