1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Help For Young Entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution, Jan 24, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Hello, for those who don't know me I'm Tyler Bell a holistic health coach for young entrepreneurs looking to get an edge up on their competition. I offer tips and advice to create balance in young entrepreneurs lives and health that results in better business ideals, less stress, and more productive business execution.

Currently my problems is finding where to get these potential clients aside from this site I haven't really struck out on finding a place where this crowd gathers (ad LinkedIn is confusing). If you have any tips for how to attract these clients or if this sounds interesting to you please feel free to leave a message.