Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hattiec1, May 31, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Hattiec1

Hattiec1 Member

Hello to all,
    I am a Creative Entrepreneur, operating a web design, video editing, social media management and print media business.

I've done this for myself for the last 20 years to raise financial support while I lived in Africa as a missionary.

I returned to the U.S in 2016. January of this year, I decided to make a business of it. Carlis Design Studio LLC.

It's a pleasure to join this forum.

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to BizWarriors, Hattiec1. I'm glad you found us. I know your experience will be helpful to our community. :)

3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Hattiec1 , welcome to bizwarriors. Good to have you here... we look forward for your articles and Qs. Best wishes...

4. abdulkaddir

abdulkaddir Member

Hi welcome to this forum
    Can you tell me about the certifications of Social media I want to learn that and maybe I can help you in that.
    By the way good luck :)

5. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana Member

Hi Hattie! Welcome to the forum!