Hello

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thread starter #1
Hi there! How are you guys?
I am new to the forum, I am so excited to look more into it!

Have a great day! :)

Thread starter #4
I am interested in starting my own venture soon, in more detail- it is connected to YouTube. So I am here to learn more and exchange experience and information with you guys :)

Hey, for what I am seeing you are pretty quick with that :D That's great though! Nice to meet you, looking forward to getting more involved too :)
It's a great community and while I haven't seen a ton of engagement I do see people checking out the content so I know they are out there. I look forward to seeing you around!

djbaxter

Administrator
It's a great community and while I haven't seen a ton of engagement I do see people checking out the content so I know they are out there. I look forward to seeing you around!
You would likely see more engagement if you did more than just post videos, MillennialMotivator.

Even making a point in writing with the video as emphasis would be better.

I think most people are likely looking, seeing the video, and moving on, because you're not providing anyone with any reason to stop and take the time to watch it.

You would likely see more engagement if you did more than just post videos, MillennialMotivator.

Even making a point in writing with the video as emphasis would be better.

I think most people are likely looking, seeing the video, and moving on, because you're not providing anyone with any reason to stop and take the time to watch it.
I appreciate the feedback! I have seen engagement from the viewers at BizWarriors on the video itself but I do appreciate your insight on the posting.

Thread starter #10
Yeah perhaps some viewrs think it is spam. But I don't relate, I actually clicked on a few videos and I enjoyed them. Great content :)

djbaxter

Administrator
Yeah perhaps some viewrs think it is spam. But I don't relate, I actually clicked on a few videos and I enjoyed them. Great content :)
I never said that people might see the videos as spam.

I said that for busy people, faced with hundreds of videos on different media per week and many of them irrelevant to their interests, you need to give some context to a video to tell people why they should stop and watch it.

Thread starter #12
I never said that people might see the videos as spam.

I said that for busy people, faced with hundreds of videos on different media per week and many of them irrelevant to their interests, you need to give some context to a video to tell people why they should stop and watch it.
I didn't mean that you said that they are spam! I apologize if it came across like that. I was talking about the other viewers on the forum including me because, in the beginning, I thought they were until I clicked on and looked more into the posts.

Edvin

MVP
Top Contributor
...I was talking about the other viewers on the forum including me because, in the beginning, I thought they were until I clicked on and looked more into the posts.
I hope MillennialMotivator can forgive me for asking; but, in spirit of helping each-other improve what do you think causes for someone to get the initial spam impression and how do you think it may be avoided.