1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello, this is Kagan from Turkey. Expertise in Tourism & Hotels

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kagan, May 18, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Kagan

Kagan Member

The main reason I registered on this website is that I want to find out how to search some details about our new project. The project contains web developing, online sales, marketing and xml integration. Hopefully there will be some people to assist me with my questions.

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Can you list some of the specific questions you want help with, please?

3. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Moderator Member

@Kagan Yes, we're happy you joined us here and we look forward to your specific questions so we can assist!

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

hello @Kagan , thanks for being part of bizwarriors.

5. Kagan

Kagan Member

Good morning dear business experts,

I couldn't reply earlier due to public holiday in Turkey so please accept my apologies.

Our company belongs to a leading tourism holding and is one of 9 travel & trade related firms. It is mainly an online B2B system running as DMC (Destination Management Company)

The system (website) is connected to the resources of hotelbeds, GTA, expedia kind of websites and showing the prices on our website where only account holders can see after login.

What I am thinking is investigating the necessary cost, operation, work, companies to build a system which will create a login for hotels. They can login and will be able to update their hotel rates in our system due to (possible) contract. When we have direct contract with the hotels we will not be paying commissions to other online b2b systems anymore and will have our own hotel database. Which will provide our clients (international travel agencies) to get better rates and increase the sales of the hotels (of our contracts) and also our clients (travel agencies)

I am quite new to system and xml stuff. My previous position was a hotel manager in Moscow so I do not know how to search these kind of things. Which kind of companies can solve it ?

PS : There is no relevant company in Turkey doing this kind of project as it might be very expensive to build such system therefore I am not able to consult any other companies.