Hello, my name is Tony and I am from California

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:9)

luxtones

Hey everyone! hope you're doing good, I am excited to connect with like-minded individuals! I'm planning to start an online finance lending business then once I have enough funds, Ill open a brick and mortar location but thing is, I do not know the laws and regulations regarding that business. I've been trying to find answers online, it says that license will be needed and NMLS license also but nothing about laws in California, I hope you can help me out! thanks! and nice to meet everyone on here!

djbaxter

Administrator
Welcome to BizWarriors, luxtones :)

These may be helpful:

luxtones

Welcome to BizWarriors, luxtones :)

These may be helpful:

Thank you so much!

Skills Taylor

Hey everyone! hope you're doing good, I am excited to connect with like-minded individuals! I'm planning to start an online finance lending business then once I have enough funds, Ill open a brick and mortar location but thing is, I do not know the laws and regulations regarding that business. I've been trying to find answers online, it says that license will be needed and NMLS license also but nothing about laws in California, I hope you can help me out! thanks! and nice to meet everyone on here!
I'm coruious how those big giant Californian companies do their businesses. I read that they all registered in states where you don't need to pay any taxes.