1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello I'm Amber

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amber, Aug 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Amber Member

Hello warriors,

My name is Amber and I'm a new member of Biz Warriors. I've heard that people learn a lot from this forum so I'm here to see it myself. I also believe that I can give some tips or help to this community as much as I can.

Thank you and have a good day.

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to BizWarriors, @Amber. :)

Tell us a bit about what you are doing currently and how we can help you.

3. Amber Member

Well, I'm managing projects for a software company and having difficulty using the tools. It seems like every PM tool out there is hard to use and track. Any recommendations?
    Thanks.

4. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

I am mostly a solo entrepreneur so I don't have much experience with PM software personally, but I expect someone who does will be along shortly. I have some experience as a user of software trying to report bugs to PM software like JIRA and I must say it's not very user friendly.

What software have you tried so far?

5. Amber Member

I've tried Asana and Trello mostly but couldn't get them to work as I wanted to. It's feels that I'm doing the documentation, task tracking, and project management by myself. The software doesn't work for me at all.

6. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hiya, Amber and welcome!

You're right, there is a lot of helpful information here. :)

I'm afraid that I don't work with any tools in the way you do, so can't help you myself but like @djbaxter said, hopefully someone who does can pop in with some great advice.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

djbaxter likes this.
  7. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

hello @Amber , welcome to bizwarriors.

Check out Project management from WHMCS, or try open source like openproject, odoo etc

azgold and djbaxter like this.
  8. mentrabi Member

Hi Amber, welcome!

9. normasbathandbody

normasbathandbody Member

Welcome! I love it here as well.