1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello From Victor

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Victor Y, Nov 1, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Victor Y Member

Hello all,

My name is Victor, and I am about to graduate from business school in the Netherlands. After doing several full-time internships in various multinational companies I came with the conclusion that I can do that for life, however, this way of living will not bring me satisfaction. I need to be involved in the process of value creation where my decisions really matter and my soft skills combined with my technical competences would help me to develop myself together with my business. I am looking for people with similar mindset in the area of the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland who are interested of founding a startup. I am open to get to know some of view and possibly to exchange some ideas.

Best regards,

Vic

K and T J Tutor like this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hi @Victor Y , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

You have a plan in the makings and that's' what brings challenges to fruition resulting in success!

We look forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to check out our other Fix Forums!

TJ

Victor Y likes this.
  3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Welcome!

We are a forum for people all over the world.

Victor Y likes this.
  4. Griffin

Griffin Member

Welcome, Victor!

Victor Y likes this.
  5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Victor Y likes this.