Hello from North Carolina

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

WendySH

Hello all -- I'm happy to have found this community. I'm in the business planning & launching stages of opening a marketing consulting business. I've had many successful years working for others at both large and small businesses as a marketing strategist, copy & content developer and media planner in all channels from digital to direct mail; I also freelanced for many years. When I was the marketing director for SMBs ($3M-revenue range), I and others I met in similar positions consistently came up against the same problems: an increasing flood of options, and decreasing time to review important inputs (customer data, competitive, customer feedback, testing and its results, etc) to give us the confidence and results-driven decision making we craved. And of course just in general we wore too many hats! I want to create resources and a team that helps to relieve those pains and add to the success of their organizations efforts. Thank you for reading, and I look forward to being a good receiver and giver here.

Wendy Harrington
TapThis Group

Margo

Hi!
Investors rely on business plans to evaluate the feasibility of a business before funding it, which is why business plans commonly are associated with getting a loan. In this regard, what tools of financial modeling and business planning do you use?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe