1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello from Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CI_HK, Oct 10, 2017.

Share This Page

1. CI_HK Member

Hi all,

have been following the threads and you guys here for a really long, was now wondering why not introducing myself and post something which may turns helpful for those of you who are about to set their business up.

I do work here in Hong Kong for one of major company incorporation service providers, so whereas you need any heads or simply interested in the procedure, feel free to approach me, as in this field is always a good thing get some insider's tip.

Don't wanna bother you with the benefits of launching your business in HK and with all details on our list of services which you may assume, since any kind of company registration procedures (relatively short), all company secretary duties, accountancy/auditing and so taxation, bank acc. opening and so on.

Well, anything let me know and i'll be happy to help with further details, TX for the attention and congrats for the forum )

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Hello @CI_HK , good to have you here in bizwarriors.

CI_HK likes this.
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hi, @CI_HK and welcome! :)

It's always good to get a business perspective from other countries. The economy is global now, thanks to the internet, so we can find new opportunities in areas we wouldn't have known about before. I'm looking forward to reading your posts about business in Hong Kong.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

CI_HK and djbaxter like this.