Hello from Australia

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Ryan

Hello everyone,

The name is Ryan (as clearly seen by my forum username) and I come across this forum at the beginning of the year, signed up, left it and now I am back to start being apart of the community.

I have always loved the idea of being my own boss, and this year I have started just that. I have started my own business up this year which is currently based in only Australia. I will not go mentioning the name yet, as everything is still being finalized, but when that is all complete I will be sure to list it in the business directory here on this forum.

Other than my business ventures, I am also highly motivated and still taking part in Affiliate Marketing and CPA. I have also had a very successful trip with Google AdSense in the past as well as a successful Freelancer at the moment.

My goal here on this forum is to contribute as much as I can, helping others who were in my position a year or so ago.

Look forward getting to know other Entrepreneurs worldwide.

Cheers, Ryan

K

Hey Ryan, welcome to the site whats the new business about?

Ryan

Hey Ryan, welcome to the site whats the new business about?
Hey K,

I won't go into much detail right now as there is quite a bit to setup, patent etc, but it's an online store, ran by myself that sells products that no one else sells in Australia.