1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dyanmarie25, Sep 18, 2015.

Share This Page

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

Hi there, people. :) My name is Marie, and I am somewhere from Asia, specifically Philippines. I am currently working as a freelance writer. And so far, I am quite enjoying this career of mine. I am planning to achieve much bigger goals in the future though.

Anyway, I am looking forward to knowing all of you and be able to learn so much things from this forum. Keep in touch! :)

K likes this.
  2. roc.ph

roc.ph Member

Hello, Kakabayan @dyanmarie25 . Welcome to the forum and you will learn a lot here.

3. Phillip

Phillip Member