1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello everyone I am shiva founder if giggs innovations pvt ltd

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Choula shiva, Mar 20, 2017.

Any open suggestions welcome to grow startup

1. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Share This Page

1. Hello I would like to know any open suggestions to grow my startup, its an on-demand real time platform where everyone can sign up its free and giggs team will provide you giggs from the related profession which you have been signup. Its crowd sourced platform.

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Sorry but I don't understand this. What are "giggs"? Do you mean "gigs"? And if so, what sort of gigs? What are you actually providing to your members?

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

hey @Choula shiva , thanks for the interest and welcome to bizwarriors. The world will be able to help if you put your question properly, else its one more "ignore" and move on words. You decide where your words want to stand.

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member