Hello, everybody! :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

grafdiz

Hello, everybody!

I'm very glad to become a part of community! :) Just a small introduction. Right now I'm a student, who very interesting in business, sales and marketing. For last couple years I was a professional wantrepreneur. I have a 3 years experience in sales face to face and over the phone. Beginner in Digital Marketing. Now I learn and going to find practice in creating Facebook and Instagram ads. On top of that I begin to build my personal Social Networks Profiles around Self-Awareness, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Sales. Main point here I'm not trying to teach or something like that, I just want to document my progress and connect with like-minded people to grow together. And this is the reason why I'm here, on BizWarriors forum :)

I'm sorry for language mistakes, this is my first experience in communicating with English speaking community and I'm going to improve my language skills :)

Last edited:

djbaxter

Administrator
Welcome to BizWarriors, grafdiz. :)

Our apologies for the initial difficulty you had while trying to post and thanks for helping me troubleshoot the issue.

Welcome to the forum grafdiz ! It's great that you have face to face sales experience. That's going to make it easier for you to learn marketing. I WISH I learned how to do face to face sales first before going into digital marketing. I think I would have been more effective with sales experience.

grafdiz

Welcome to the forum grafdiz ! It's great that you have face to face sales experience. That's going to make it easier for you to learn marketing. I WISH I learned how to do face to face sales first before going into digital marketing. I think I would have been more effective with sales experience.
Thank you for your reply! Yeah and I'm very glad that I love sales. I found that very small amount of people like it.

As for me marketing and sales are very related to each other and at the same time very different. I think marketing is more about long-term game and sales more about short-term game :)

Thank you for your reply! Yeah and I'm very glad that I love sales. I found that very small amount of people like it.

As for me marketing and sales are very related to each other and at the same time very different. I think marketing is more about long-term game and sales more about short-term game :)
I didn't appreciate sales in the beginning because, like most people, most of what I know about sales is from pushy salespeople. It took me years to learn that sales, done right, isn't about that. You don't just push product willy nilly. You have to know what you're selling and you have to sell to the right people. If I had known about that sooner, I would have done better in marketing.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe