Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jason Markham, Jun 14, 2018 at 7:02 PM.

Share This Page

1. Jason Markham

Jason Markham Member

Hello,

I am a current business owner looking to acquire another business in manufacturing. 5-25mm in annual revenue. Any tips?

Jason

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to BizWarriors, Jason Markham. :)

By "tips", do you mean you are looking for sellers here? Or are you asking how to go about it?

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Jason Markham , welcome to bizwarriors. Wish you all the best for your acquisition. BTW dont you feel its too small lines for some one to understand the seriousness of the need ?

4. Jason Markham

Jason Markham Member

It would be great to find a willing seller on here. I am looking for advice on finding a business. There are plenty of online sources with businesses for sale. With the state of the economy right now, brokers are often overselling what they can sell a business for. Inflated valuations make it difficult to find an acquisition that financially makes sense.

djbaxter likes this.
  5. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Thank you for the clarification, Jason Markham. This is outside my areas of expertise but we do have other members here who I'm sure will drop by with some suggestions.

6. mfawcett

mfawcett Member

Welcome to the forum!