Have You Watched Minions (2015)?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

No. I haven't seen Minions yet, but I have already watched Despicable Me 1 and 2, and yeah, I had so much fun watching those minions. They are pretty hilarious. :) I would probably check this movie out once I get the chance. The trailer looks interesting anyway.

It's a hilarious movie but I think those who have already seen the first two Despicable Me won't be able to help not to compare. I love all three but when I watched the minions, I felt that something is missing. It wasn't complete without Gru and the girls. But it's also interesting to know the history of the adorable minions.

I have worked with youth for the past ten years and I have seen few trends really take over like The Minions one. It is crazy how the kids glob onto the new movies that they like, and between them and the Ninja Turtles I think that they have a real hold on the kids movies market. They are pretty good movies though, and it is great to see how far the kids entertainment industry has come in a couple years.

Sadly, I haven't watched this movie yet. My son despises being on movie theatres so really, we can't watch this without him. Because what's the use? We did loved watching Despicable Me back then when we still didn't have our son. Yes, grown adults watching an animated film, lol! We did enjoy it and loved the minions. They've come a long way, now they have their own movie.

Yes, I really enjoyed the Minions movie, so much so that I'd watch it again and again. What is it about giggling Twinkies in bib overalls that makes them so lovable? Perhaps it's the weird language combination that they've acquired over the eons of time? Perhaps it's the specially crafted goggles designed to fit one eye or two? Perhaps it's just the fact that they are Twinkies in bibs that makes them appealing. Whatever works. ;)

azgold

MVP
I've not seen it but those little minions look so cute!

If I have time, maybe I'll check it out over the weekend.

How was the movie? Since its now may of 2016, I would assume you saw it... I myself have, and I enjoyed it!

VirtualGlobalPhone

MVP
My three year old Daughter loves it .. and caught on so many dialog.

On the creative part ohh boy.

Its an awesome movie!!!