1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

have You Seen What Google Knows About You Online

Discussion in 'Online Marketing and Advertising' started by T J Tutor, May 5, 2016.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

VirtualGlobalPhone and Alaine like this.
  2. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Geez, I hate Big Brother, regardless of who it is...there are many bros.

I'm going to try to remember to use Duck Duck Go from now on.

The upside though, might be that you can retrace your own steps, if need be.

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Never saw this one before. Interesting SE.

4. azgold

It's easy to use. There are others, too.

Another Google accomplishment - spurring the development of anonymous search engines.

T J Tutor likes this.
  5. arungoyal

arungoyal Member

It Seems like one day google will know our future as well...Lol

azgold and T J Tutor like this.
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Seances with Google, now that will be a head turner!

7. arungoyal

arungoyal Member

Seances with Google......Ha ha ha ha ha ha

8. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Google is simply a replica of a average Intelligence of a past and predicting with the same. Its going to be tuned to the level in which human being can push him / herself. All these tools are just the outcome of this.

But what alarms is inducing these average intelligence and self learning capability to AI tools. And google the way its going ahead hand in hand with so many developers soon reach this destination. That's the time we are going to see world within the world. I am really excited yet concerned what future holds to all of us :)

9. azgold

Oh, yes! Me, too. At least where this is concerned.