1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaia, Feb 19, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Kaia

Kaia Member

My name is Kaia. I living in Southern California. Several years ago, I had a successful business, but had to sell it because of a death in the family. I really didn't enjoy the business anyway. Since then, I flirted with self employment, but gave it up for "security". Now I am wanted to start a business again.

I am looking forward to learning from and sharing with others on the forum.

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Kala, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

Kaia likes this.
  3. remnant

remnant Member

Thanks for your candid post on how your business fared. Welcome to the forum. One thing I have come to realize is that one cannot copy and paste another person's recipe for success. One should note the general principles but chart your own path.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hello @Kaia , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

You are in the right place. We have an abundance of members at every level of business and entrepreneurship. I am certain you will forge some wonderful relationships here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads as well as your journey into new businesses.

See you around the forums.

T J

Kaia likes this.