1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Green marketplace

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by remnant, Feb 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. remnant

remnant Member

I have been mulling this idea for a long time, starting a green marketplace. This would involve people advertising green products that is, those that are environmentally friendly. Preferably, it should be a website and one can post their green products to the various categories. Any suggestions on how to develop the idea welcome.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

Environmental issues are coming more and more into the headlines, so while I do think that green products are going to be even bigger business than they are now, there's nothing to stop them advertising on the market places that are available now.

For them to advertise their green products on your green site, they might take a bit of convincing.

3. Jessica Danes

Jessica Danes MVP Member

@remnant could you start a blog or YouTube channel where companies pay you to test out their products and advertise for them? You could include links to their websites or offer to sell it off your own website. I have seen many blogs like this on Wordpress.com or Wix.com. Let me know if you have it up and running! I'd love to check out new eco-friendly tools and products!