Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GPDR and Personal Data: What are the main rules?

Discussion in 'Legal Aspects of Running a Business' started by Spencer Dixon, May 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Spencer Dixon

Spencer Dixon Member

The issue of storing clients' data is a pretty critical problem. As my business implies dealing with a lot of private informantion what are the key steps to comply with GDPR?

djbaxter likes this.
  2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

I think a lot of companies and entrepreneurs are trying to work this out now, including me. My takeaway so far is there's no need to panic for most non-European entities - take it seriously, yes, but also take your time and get it right.

WordPress and some forum software (including the software that runs this forum) have already developed compliance technology.

Here are a few sources you might want to consult:

Spencer Dixon likes this.
  3. Spencer Dixon

Spencer Dixon Member

Thank you for sharing all these sources, they were really useful for me. BTW, one of my friends told me about one more free webinar about GDPR compliance, I am going to join it and I thought that it also might be interesting to anyone who wants to figure out all the details about new rules.

djbaxter likes this.
  4. johnson795

johnson795 Member

djbaxter thanks for reply!