Google My Business Page Issue?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi All,

We had updated Address and Name of the business on Google My Business in the last week of August for one of my client. still it is not updating on live. I would like to know how many days it will take to update? or again should we request Google for new address

Below screen shot shows old details.

Capture (1).PNG

Hi All,

We had updated Address and Name of the business on Google My Business in the last week of August for one of my client. still it is not updating on live. I would like to know how many days it will take to update? or again should we request Google for new address

Below screen shot shows old details.

View attachment 1752
If im not wrong if you want to change anything on google business, google sends you some code via postcard like an OTP and after validating the code google makes changes which you have opted for. have you done that ?

djbaxter

Administrator
If im not wrong if you want to change anything on google business, google sends you some code via postcard like an OTP and after validating the code google makes changes which you have opted for. have you done that ?
No that's only initially to verify that you are authorized to manage that account. Once you have been verified, you don't need to keep doing it.

An additional way to help can be that multiple people suggest an edit to the address in addition to you changing it on the back end. Often you'll be able to resolve the update suggestion with the address. Did you need to get another postcard to verify the change?

No that's only initially to verify that you are authorized to manage that account. Once you have been verified, you don't need to keep doing it.
Exactly what i have thought in the first place. but when i tried to change the timings of the business it asked me to verify again and redirected to the verification link of Postcards. if you know any other way please share.