1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Good to be here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Prateek Jain, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Hello All,

My name is Prateek Jain and I am a co-founder of Rootin app. My teammates and I are building an application for real time tracking of public transport vehicles using crowdsourcing. Currently we are serving suburban trains in Mumbai and our app is available on Google playstore.

Great to be a part of this forum and I look forward to interacting with a lot of game changers!

Cheers
    Prateek Jain

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Prateek Jain likes this.
  3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hello @Prateek Jain , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It' great to have you join us.

Awesome project. Will look forward to hearing more about your progress. Maybe you could add a new thread about your crowdfunding experience as well. Loads of members are interested in various funding sources including crowdfunding.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J