1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Getting your site up to speed: Google help

Discussion in 'Websites: Design, SEO, Security' started by djbaxter, Jun 29, 2017.

Share This Page

1. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Fast mobile sites get more customers. Let's help get yours up to speed.
    Google Small Business
    Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Notes:
    1. Think with Google, Find Out How You Stack Up to New Industry Benchmarks for Mobile Page Speed, 2017.
    2. Google Webmaster Central Blog, #MobileMadness: a campaign to help you go mobile-friendly, 2015.
    3. DoubleClick by Google, The need for mobile speed, 2016.
    4. Think with Google, 4 Things You Need to Know About the Future of Marketing, 2017.

Read more...

2. AndroidR2 Member

I think for the app developers it's also useful to know about google's web application PWA standard.While searching for software houses I found that one of them has an interesting blog as well, now going through their entries and one is about Progressive Web Applications. As they say:
    Progressive Web Applications (PWA) are applications which use the latest web technologies to bring the quality of browser based applications to the next level. Progressive is a keyword here. It stands for enhanced application capabilities for browsers supporting modern web APIs. Google describes PWA as:
    • reliable
    • fast
    • engaging
    And later on they describe how to do it for your web app. Quite educational and useful :)

djbaxter likes this.
  3. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

4. Ashley John

Ashley John Member

Thanks @djbaxter for this awesome info. From last two weeks one of my site is performing slow. Hope this will help a lot. :)

djbaxter likes this.