Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself and my company…

We are a Capital Investment firm who specializes in financing businesses. We are 46 private investors, all current or previous business owners. We understand no two business are alike, so we get very creative and competitive with your businesses financing needs. We are redefining the commercial lending industry.

I would like to provide some financing options for your business’s needs. My proposals do not commit any type of obligation and if they don’t work, we move on. At the very least you will have additional options to help grow the business when the time presents itself.

We provide an unsecured financing product with no collateral attached to the business and we usually can get you approved and funded within 24 hours. The great part about our products are that they are simple interest and we also offer early payoff discounts as well. Most of our approvals range from $10,000 - $100,000,000.

We require a significantly less amount of paperwork and this will not show as a loan or leverage on the business’ credit. This product is considered an advance in which we factor against your future sales. But unlike traditional factoring companies, we do not control your accounts receivables and you have total control over your income.

We also offer more traditional secured loan products with collateral attached to the note. These loans are usually for amounts of $500,000 or more.

I would only need a few minutes of your time to start to assess the amount of financing the business can be approved for and the type of products that would work best for the business.

Let me know if one of these program would possibly work to help foster the growth of the business.

I’d love to get a deal done and earn your business!

Top Bottom