1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free workout | nutrition| accountability coaching for busy entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'Finding Balance' started by Hustlehealthy, May 15, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hustlehealthy

Hustlehealthy Member

Hey Peeps!

I thought I would offer my new service for free to get some feedback before I start charging. This is tailored for busy entrepreneurs. What you will get:
    • 30 min assessment call
    • Weekly meal plan (email)
    • Monthly workout plan (email)
    • Daily Accountability emails/texts (reminders)
    • 30 minute bi-weekly accountability call
    • Weekly 5 minute video lesson (email)
    (keeping things simple, time-efficient, and affordable)

I would love to work with entrepreneurs struggling to lose fat, gain lean muscle, increase their mental health and clarity, and see real results. Finding time and keeping yourself accountable are the two biggest challenges with getting in shape (mentally and physically). I aim to solve this problem.

If you are interested, we can set up a 30 minute discovery call and see if it would be a good fit.

Cheers!

Miles