1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free Webinar for Women Entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by djbaxter, Mar 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Upcoming Webinar Aims to Help Women Entrepreneurs
    SmallBizTrends
    Mar 4, 2017

Annual Women’s Small Business Finance Webinar
    March 08, 2017

Discussion topics will include understanding cash flow and how keep a lot more of the money you make, accounting skills that women business owners should have, developing business leadership skills, the importance of personal branding for women entrepreneurs, growth of women-owned businesses in 2016, projections for 2017. As well as the gender gap and types of funding available for women business owners, ways to improve business credit scores and other topics related to entrepreneurship and small business growth.

Read about other upcoming events for entrepreneurs...

2. Valerie Hart

Valerie Hart MVP

I wish I could join, but I will be busy during the time of the webinar. I'm interested in the other events, and may be able to make it to one of the conferences in Los Angeles. Do you think it would be a good idea for me, even if I do not own my own physical business? I would think in today's modern technological world they would include web-based businesses, too. However, I worry the information will not be as relevant for myself and my business.

3. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

I would recommend you check the information on specific conferences. A lot of them, probably most, would be relevant for web-based businesses but check beforehand by following the links.