Free local business marketing resources

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

mike68

Thought I'd share some resources that have helped me a bit, and hopefully people can add to the list!

1. New World Franchise - New World Franchise - this guy gives some website templates away for free, BUT, you have to sit through a 8 minute video. I did actually end up buying his stuff though, it was pretty cheap.

2. Local Business Workshop - Foundation | Matt English - Same guy as above, I bypassed the opt-in page so you don't have to give your email. Theres 3 videos with lots of info for free, mostly about facebook ads. Does actual screenshare walkthoughs. 4th video is him trying to sell his course. I didn't buy it, but I am curious. Has anyone here bought it? Thoughts?

Would love to get more resources or any videos that have helped people. I'm trying to learn as much about marketing as i can.

VirtualGlobalPhone

mike68 , just curious query.

By claiming "knowledge" like this worked for me and now others should learn it, will it actually benefit others or the self.

mike68

mike68 , just curious query.

By claiming "knowledge" like this worked for me and now others should learn it, will it actually benefit others or the self.
Well I never said "others should learn it", as I don't know what others know. It was definitely helpful to me. Some of the info I got out of NWF taught me how to do facebook targeting. I've really only done boosted posts before. I'm sure others know more, but some people might know less.

I just wanted to contribute, and hopefully get some people sharing videos that they've found helpful so I can learn more. There's so much stuff on youtube, but I'd rather know what has actually worked for other business owners.

Anything you can send me would be great.