1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Find your clients first

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Dandelion, May 30, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Dandelion

Dandelion Member

I believe nowadays, particularly in recessions and limited capital environment, the most crucial part of establishing a fresh business is getting your clients first, next focus on delivering the solution.

It appears counter perceptive initially since most of time I notice people hurling out ideas for brand new services or products, next scratching their mind and expressing, "Who am i able to sell this to?"