Financial Assistance Available

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

This is to inform everyone that we are currently giving out financial assistance to those interested. This is a Federal Government program designed to help start up business and those interested to grow their business. Contact me for more information. Thanks. Lizzy

djbaxter

Administrator
elizabeth.rice your profile says you are from New York but you are posting from the Russian Federation.

Additionally, you talk about a "Federal Government program": which government is that? The US? Russia?

And you indicate in your introductory post that you "work for a financial firm" but here you are talking about giving out government funds.

Can you explain on these discrepancies please?

Thanks for getting in touch. I am currently in Kazan, Russia attending an entrepreneurial conference. I am originally from the states as I indicated. Prior to visiting Kazan, I was in attendance to the just concluded entrepreneurial conference held by the president himself Mr. Putin in Moscow. Sequel to this, my financial firm is a benefactor to both the US and Russia Government and we have sponsors from both ends. Due to this benefits from both ends, we have been able to help give out grants and finances/funds with a very affordable interest which traditionally you wouldn't get from a bank or any financial house. I hope this helps in clarifying things. I will be readily available for any questions. Thanks. Lizzy

Latest posts