1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Feedback for an early stage Chicago tech Startup

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Elmer Duran, Apr 22, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Hey everyone, I'm currently an undergrad at the University of Illinois interning at an early stage Chicago tech startup called Get20. We are a mobile platform where entrepreneurs can seek on-demand advice from investors and other successful entrepreneurs. Would really love some feedback on our app that is available on iOS and how I can go about getting users to test our app!

Any advice would really help!

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I'd love to try it, but I'm not on iOS.

How is the app doing?

Have you had feedback from other communities?

Any screenshots?

3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@Elmer Duran , interesting concept. Just a thought how do you stand apart from other various resources available freely for entrepreneurs which is more or less has become destination for collection of data followed by huge spam.

We are looking at similar concept for our Non Profit organisation "Grameen Bazaar". So far the biggest headache is to understand and granular the problem so that it can be directed to respective expert.

T J Tutor likes this.