Don't have a green screen for videos? Don't have the time, skill, patience to edit yourself into a completely different place?

Facebook is now testing a new "Green screen' option for Facebook Stories. This feature isn't really new. It's already available on TikTok. The exciting thing about this is it gives business an opportunity to do branded content quickly and easily. So you can have your logo or business in the background even if you're filming at home or in your car.

It's not full rolled out yet. But you might want to check out your Facebook Stories if you're one of the users who have access to it.

You can read the full story here.

djbaxter

Administrator
Great idea. I wish Zoom and other chat/remote conferencing apps would do that.

My home office is functional (translation: it works for me) but to anyone else it probably looks like I'm working out of a storage room with piles of file boxes and other stuff that doesn't have a place elsewhere in my home. :-oo

It's all (or mostly) behind my back when I'm working and I actually know where most things are when I need them but I won't deny it looks like a lot of clutter. Think of the opposite of feng shui. Sort of feng clutter or feng mess. :D

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor

My home office is functional (translation: it works for me) but to anyone else it probably looks like I'm working out of a storage room with piles of file boxes and other stuff that doesn't have a place elsewhere in my home. :-oo

It's all (or mostly) behind my back when I'm working and I actually know where most things are when I need them but I won't deny it looks like a lot of clutter. Think of the opposite of feng shui. Sort of feng clutter or feng mess. :D
I know what you mean. I had to put green green fabric behind me so I can have a basic background for calls. My daughter also uses it for online school because it looks neater than our kitchen 🤣🤣🤣

Dora Wi

MVP

Microsoft Teams has this function (though I find it more complicated to use than other apps). Otherwise my home office background is usually half the living room which often includes things like a bunch of laundry hung up to dry :D

I like to call my environment organised chaos. I have my own system for locating things that others usually find chaotic.

djbaxter

Administrator
Microsoft Teams has this function (though I find it more complicated to use than other apps). Otherwise my home office background is usually half the living room which often includes things like a bunch of laundry hung up to dry :D

I like to call my environment organised chaos. I have my own system for locating things that others usually find chaotic.
Sounds like my home office. Then add in a cat who could be anywhere doing anything in the background, including using my file boxes as scratching posts. :coffee

JShivell33

My "home office" used to be a corner of my bedroom. I recently moved, and I can now use the dining room table as a "studio" when on Zoom calls or similar circumstances, as the wall behind me is blank.

Sort of feng clutter or feng mess.

hahaha 🤣😂:oo

djbaxter this is what I call, "creative feng shui for the cluttered mind."

Do what works 4 u

I love my bground ...1 of my clients designed stained glass parrots that hangs on the glass railing. She did an awesome job :thumbsup

I use a Huddly camera which makes my background, according to my lil sister, "feels like you're in a cockpit" 🤣

Not a great pic, but u get the point 👇👇

You! Version 2.0 Book.PNG

Top Bottom