Facebook Location based targeting

vitaltelcom

Hello Everyone,

I am promoting my website on Facebook. But my audience is only UK. I want to know some tips and tactics on how can i get more audience only from UK. How can you target your audience when you are not running paid ads and increase your customer base.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Are you promoting your website through a Facebook page, Facebook groups, or through your personal Facebook profile?

If you're promoting your site through your profile, you can create a custom list. Just include everyone you know who lives in the UK. This should keep out your other friends/followers who live outside the UK.

The problem with this method is it can be time consuming. To make the process easier, you can promote through Facebook groups. You can search for UK based groups within your niche. You'll need to sign up for these groups. There's no guarantee that you'll be allowed to promote there though, so make sure your read the community rules before posting.

The easiest option by far would be to create your own page and promote your website there. Facebook allows you to localize your page, limiting your page to those within your area, city and country. The challenge here is you would need to gain enough followers and fans to channel all that social media traffic to your website.

johnmart

If you plan to promote your business or products among geo-target location. You can first follow targeted location people and create lists or group among relevant people to add or follows other friends to him. You can easily promote your service or products among them.