1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Facebook Groups!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by K, Apr 24, 2015.

Share This Page

1. K

K Member

Hey guys, what Facebook groups are you members of for entrepreneurial discussions?

Also do you think we should create one and would you join?

2. zabac

zabac Member

I'm not in a lot of groups, but that is a good idea if you create one I will certainly join. :)

3. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Member

I dont use groups often, the business groups I am/was a member of just seemed to get spammed to hell and back. I think for business groups on facebook, you have to make them private and invite only to stop the endless amounts of spam that public groups seem to get.