Facebook advertising help

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thread starter #1
Here's my problem...

Im trying to publish an ad in a specific town. The population of this town is just over 3000 people. So, when I target this town, and enter my daily budget it's telling me that my ad will reach 160-400 people.

Is there a way to be more specific and reach more people in this town?

Thanks for any help!

If I had to guess, I would say your daily budget is too low. Try changing the budget and see if your reach increases.

Also, I am assuming you didn't narrow down your Ad criteria by gender, language, age, interest, behavior, etc? The more filters you set, the lower your reach will be.

We can probably give you a better answer/advice, if you give us a little more info:

For example:
- Daily budget?
- Goal - Awareness, engagement, conversions?
- Location radius - 0 miles, 5miles, 10miles?
- Targeting criteria?
- Placements - Facebook only, or automatic placements (includes Facebook Instagram, Audience Network, etc)?

Aleks Radonjic

Last edited by a moderator:

djbaxter

Administrator
I think evolvingdigital has covered the main points.

I would just add that not everyone in town may be a regular Facebook user and there's no way to reach those people on Facebook. And some of those who are may not be in the right demographic for your product or service.

That point highlights the importance of using more than one channel in your social media marketing.

Yeah, definitely play around with a higher budget and different demographics. FB ads take a lot of testing (most of the time) but once you get it right it is so worth it.

Facebook advertising is very helpful for every business. Facebook is the best place to advertise any product or services. Spyfu is best tool for fetching keywords and google ads. But I only prefer poweradspy for finding facebook competitors ads. It is very helpful for me to create best ads as compare to others. They have lots of features for creating best Facebook ads. If you want you can also try it once.