1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Facebook advertising help

Discussion in 'Online Marketing and Advertising' started by Bro-BQ, Apr 3, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Bro-BQ

Bro-BQ Member

Here's my problem...

Im trying to publish an ad in a specific town. The population of this town is just over 3000 people. So, when I target this town, and enter my daily budget it's telling me that my ad will reach 160-400 people.

Is there a way to be more specific and reach more people in this town?

Thanks for any help!

2. evolvingdigital

evolvingdigital Member

If I had to guess, I would say your daily budget is too low. Try changing the budget and see if your reach increases.

Also, I am assuming you didn't narrow down your Ad criteria by gender, language, age, interest, behavior, etc? The more filters you set, the lower your reach will be.

We can probably give you a better answer/advice, if you give us a little more info:

For example:
    - Daily budget?
    - Goal - Awareness, engagement, conversions?
    - Location radius - 0 miles, 5miles, 10miles?
    - Targeting criteria?
    - Placements - Facebook only, or automatic placements (includes Facebook Instagram, Audience Network, etc)?

Aleks Radonjic
    Founder & Principal Consultant | Evolving Digital

djbaxter likes this.
  3. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

I think evolvingdigital has covered the main points.

I would just add that not everyone in town may be a regular Facebook user and there's no way to reach those people on Facebook. And some of those who are may not be in the right demographic for your product or service.

That point highlights the importance of using more than one channel in your social media marketing.

4. Stephanie Prieur

Stephanie Prieur Member

broaden your search more enter a more wide target demographic