Entrepreneur Survey Website

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

JustBe

I am interested in creating a website for entrepreneurs and business owners (even crowdfunders) where they can easily conduct surveys for their business ideas. This website would include functions like description of survey, feedbacks, an ability to post videos and photos, and an ability to conduct surveys by region or state.

What do you like or would improve upon about this concept? Would you be interested in conducting a survey if you can do so with great ease? Do you think I'll get enough traffic from this website that it'll pay for itself, plus more? Thanks for the inputs.

I just want to clarify. Is this like surveymonkey where the business owners creates the survey and runs it themselves through their website and email contacts? Or would you be conducting the survey and just give business owners the ability to design it?

Because I think this can be useful if you can help business owners do the survey in markets they don't have access to. I think they would pay for that. But if the service is similar to surveymonkey, how would you differentiate yourself? What would be your USP?

JustBe

Thanks for the input. The business owners would create the surveys. That's important to know the business owners would pay for the surveys.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Latest posts