1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Entrepreneur by Heart

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1solo, May 19, 2015.

Share This Page

1. 1solo

1solo Member

Hello All!

I remember when I was 7 years old selling hand-crafted-crayola-colored paper planes to my classmates... aaaaah. Those glory days =)

Hoping to learn a lot from the forum!

Catch you guys around.

kevv1993 likes this.
  2. kevv1993

kevv1993 Member

Haha great old day's!
    When i was 10 years old i was buying Yu Gi Oh play cards and sell them for a little profit also with pokemon cards.

3. K

K Member

Welcome to the forum, what are you doing now adays?