1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Energy management solutions for business

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Peyton White, May 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Peyton White

Peyton White Member

Hello! As part of our go-green program, We are task to come up with an idea on how we can save energy. The task given to me is to find a company that offers continuos monitoring and energy management solutions. I would like to know if anybody here know something about it, Or could recommend a company? Thanks!

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I know there are some energy management companies for very large firms. What size is your company?

3. Peyton White

Peyton White Member

Our company is not that big yet, that's why we are hoping to implement measures to reduce our energy consumption and to encourage our employees to be productive. We found a solution from Ecova that sounds pretty interesting but we are still looking to make sure that we have a lot of options to choose from.. any suggestions?