Email Marketer Looking for Critics

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

David_Wu

Hello everyone, I am an email marketer who aims to help or assist small to medium-sized businesses launch an email marketing campaign.

I created an ebook that talks about the usual problems and possible solutions to basic email marketing issues.

It is still a rough draft, and I want to make improvements to it, that's why I really need valuable insights and reviews from anyone who is willing to offer some advice. I also want to hear about what other issues could I possibly add into the ebook. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Here is the pdf link of the ebook by the way: http://www.davidwumarketing.com/email_marketing.pdf

Thanks

Vanhook

Are you going to offer this as a lead-gen thing? If it is, I'd REALLY invest into very, very good design. Look into what Nathan Chan from Foundr did, or a free eBook Seth Godin released some time ago (forget the name -- should be fairly easy to find though).

David_Wu

Hi Vanhook,

Yes, the ebook is a free giveaway of sorts in order to gain leads. I'm still starting out, so it is really a bit rough.
I'm really okay with your offer to do the design, but if ever, how much are you going to charge for it?
I have heard of Seth Godin before, but I think I have not encountered the ebook you are pertaining to. I'd look into that.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Vanhook

Oh no, sorry -- I'm not a designer.

I was suggesting that you should find (and invest in) a really good designer somewhere, because nowadays you can't get arbitrage out of eBooks; everyone is doing them. So you must to go out of your way to get someone to be delighted by it.

Yesterday alone I was probably bombarded with 7 free eBook offers.

David_Wu

Oh no, sorry -- I'm not a designer.

I was suggesting that you should find (and invest in) a really good designer somewhere, because nowadays you can't get arbitrage out of eBooks; everyone is doing them. So you must to go out of your way to get someone to be delighted by it.

Yesterday alone I was probably bombarded with 7 free eBook offers.
Oh, okay. Yes, I am actually looking for more ways to generate leads. I'm also trying to look into other methods. What do you think is a good alternative?