Webinar Eliminate Your Competition

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

In most cases, when someone searches online for a service provider or product retailer, they are presented with multiple choices. This webinar will show you a unique international business referral network where you are the only business in your category, where we promote you to the customers/clients you need, and we can get your business to the top spot in Google - for multiple keywords!

There are a few conditions:

1) You must be the owner, manager, or otherwise run the business.
2) Your business must be rated A or A+ by the Better Business Bureau (or the country equivalent, if not in the US or Canada), or be rated at least 4 stars on Yelp.
3) We can only accept one business per category, per city, so registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
4) Because we are based in the US, you must be able to speak/understand English.

To accommodate those who may not be available for one date, we will hold the webinar on two dates. You can register for either date, but do not need to register for both.

To register for November 1, 2018 at 3:00 PM CST, go to Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Eliminate Your Competitors!. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.

To register for November 8, 2018 at 3:00 PM CST go to Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Eliminate Your Competitors!. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.

djbaxter

Administrator
In most cases, when someone searches online for a service provider or product retailer, they are presented with multiple choices. This webinar will show you a unique international business referral network where you are the only business in your category, where we promote you to the customers/clients you need, and we can get your business to the top spot in Google - for multiple keywords!
A couple of points/questions:

1. Caution: No one can guarantee "top spot in Google". Period. Especially with today's AI algorithms which shift continuously depending on the search query. Any promotion which starts by telling you otherwise is at best promising something it cannot possibly deliver.

2. You may be offering a "free webinar" but how is this different from an advertisement for your business? And what is the cost to be listed in your directory?

1. Caution: No one can guarantee "top spot in Google". Period. Especially with today's AI algorithms which shift continuously depending on the search query. Any promotion which starts by telling you otherwise is at best promising something it cannot possibly deliver.
That's why I said "can". Having worked for a marketing firm myself, I am aware that no one can guarantee a top spot in Google, and I am not doing so. I am also aware that there are marketing companies that do guarantee a top spot, and I would tell anyone who asks to stay away from them. Also, you'll notice I said "your business", not "your website" because that is not what we do. Exactly what we do, and how we do it, will be explained in the webinar.

2. You may be offering a "free webinar" but how is this different from an advertisement for your business? And what is the cost to be listed in your directory?
Advertisements are usually designed to "whet your appetite". The webinar is a detailed description of everything a member gets from the network. As far as the cost, we have both a free and paid option. The difference between the two will also be explained, and the cost for the paid option revealed. It is very reasonable, and not as much as most would think(if you're thinking hundreds of dollars, you're too high).