1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Drop Safe Envelopes

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Barbara Arthur, May 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. I'm looking for something that doesn't tear easily. The least three that I've tried kept getting ripped even if they were nowhere near full. Any ideas where I can get reliable ones?

2. Hi Barbara, I have tried Ampac and Envopak. It's reliable and secured.

3. I'll try Ampac's plastic envelopes first since I've heard of them before. If it doesn't work, on to Envopak. Thanks for the suggestion.