More threads by Nick11

Nick11

I’ve recently had some decent success with my new hardware store even though at the moment I’m not implementing a marketing campaign. I can’t help but feel that I’m missing out on some potential customers and revenue.

Do you guys know any marketing tips or tricks that I can implement to my hardware store to help me draw in more customers?

djbaxter

Administrator
Do you have a Google My Business account? If not, set one up. It's free.

Are you listed on Google Maps? If not, take care of that now too.

Once you do those two things, you can obtain a link to your business. You can print that link on a card or your regular business card. Then you can ask your customers to write a Google review of the business or at least give a star rating (1-5 stars where 5 is the best). Google Reviews help your ranking on Google and also your future potential customers. One of my clients just got a new review today and the person reviewing mentions in the review that he chose my client because of their Google reviews.

For more information:

VirtualGlobalPhone

Nick11 , welcome to bizwarriors. And your first posting...

There is a saying growth of business is not how one sell , its what one sells matters. The initial stage of startup is all about making the product fit for the value which customer is attracted to buy.

Best wishes...

Biztech

I’ve recently had some decent success with my new hardware store even though at the moment I’m not implementing a marketing campaign. I can’t help but feel that I’m missing out on some potential customers and revenue.

Do you guys know any marketing tips or tricks that I can implement to my hardware store to help me draw in more customers?

The U.S Post Office has a program that they can target mail households within a certain geographic area.

QRCode

QR Code
Top Bottom